“IBM hiring for Software Engineering Researcher”:Bangalore
Company :IBM Software Group
Job Role :Software Engineering Researcher
Eligibility :Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Experience :0 – 2 Years
Job Location :Bangalore
IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers.
• A person in this role may interact with external Foundry Clients, Electronic Design Automation (EDA) vendors.
• Responsibilities Design Enablement – PDK Regression & verification.
• Develop regression test-cases for all Design Rules, validate coverage for all supported vendor tools.
• Develop regression test-cases for all PDK devices supporting LVS verification flow.
• Through validation of all components of PDK (complete front-end device, simulation, p-cell to back-end physical design verification) before shipping kits to customers.
• Closely engage with PDK developers, provide test-cases and ensure testing FCRs are resolved before PDK release.
• Collaboration with Design Manual Owner, Library, LVS developers in Burlington.
• Delivery and maintenance of industry leading Technology PDKs.
• Cadence, Mentor vendor tool knowledge.
• Physical design verification flow drc/lvs working knowledge.
• Calibre SVRF / DRC coding.
• Semiconductor process knowledge.
• EDA software or physical verification experience.
• Unix/Linux basics & scripting language.
• Virtuoso custom physical layout.