“IBM hiring for Technical Operations Analyst”:Across India
Company :IBM Software Group
Job Role :Technical Operations Analyst
Experience :0.6 – 2 Years
Job Location :Across India
IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers.
• Support problem and change tickets for client support operations (e.g. storage systems or server) for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications or network systems. These tasks are not standardized and require independent thought and problem solving to resolve. Interaction with other teams is often required to solve issues.
• Work to standardize repeatable tasks and steps across multiple accounts. This may require creating documentation or scripts that can be used to solve the same problem in the future.
• Team members participate once or more a day in cadence discussion on team performance. These meetings are typically led by the primary pool manager or Dispatcher. They discuss issues or challenges, and receive trouble-shooting input /advice from other team members. They may also discuss team performance trends. Primary pool team members may also separately interact and exchange information with members of cross-pool teams.
• Implement medium to complex product upgrades and/or medium to complex security compliance corrections without assistance.
• Engineering Graduates , B.E/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA .
• Total Years of Experience – 6 to 23 Months.
• Good Communication Skills.
• Ability to work in a team.