“Renault Nissan Technology Business Centre IndiaPvt.Ltd” | ‘Engineer – Crash & Safety’ | Walkin on 10th Jan and 11th Jan @ Chennai
Renault Nissan Technology Business Centre IndiaPvt.Ltd
3 to 8 yrs.
RNTBCI is hiring for the position of Engineer – Cash & Safety in Chennai
Job Title: Engineer – Cash and Safety
Work location RNTBCI, Mahindra World City, Chennai
- Support Team Lead/Manager (BIW/Full Vehicle) to evaluate BIW/Full vehicle crash performance during the vehicle development phases. Development of Body for New Product using CAE to support design confirmation, test support and test-to-CAE correlation. Update and modification of vehicle body structure definition.
- Responsible for FE analysis of BIW/Component/Subsystem Crash Evaluations.
- Responsible to make 1st output results.
- Deliver analysis results to the reporting engineer
- Coordinate with Analyst I and compile the results.
- Analysis Model setup Load and boundary conditions.
- Debug the input file.
- Check results for correctness.
- Postprocessing of FEA results
- Judgment of evaluation item (OK/ Not OK) based on results
- Carry out design iterations.
- Carryout Peer review for model checking
- Key Skills
Essential skills :
- Knowledge in ANSA, Hypermesh, Metapost, Visual Viewer & Animator
- Good Knowledge of Non-linear analysis using Explicit solver (PAMCRASH or LS-DYNA).
- Knowledge of linear analysis using Implicit solver.
- Competent in Crash analysis & body system and component development using engineering experience and CAE tools.
- Knowledge about typical Finite Elements.
- Understanding of all Component Level NVH requirements.
Desirable skills :
- Knowledge in Automotive Systems / Vehicle Structure
- Basic knowledge of Safety regulations & NCAP
- Knowledge of vehicle testing & CAE correlation
- Specific skills required for the job :
- Good knowledge in Structural Crash Basics & Root cause analysis approach.
- Managing & Relational Skills:
- Should be able to communicate and report clearly to the Reporting engineer
- Ability and willingness to pass on knowledge and expertise.
- Bachelor of engineering or above
- Years of Experience
- 3 to 8 Years
Please arrange to bring a copy of the following documentations during your visit to our offices:
Current / previous employment offer letter; Current / previous employment salary revision letter
Current employment id card; Recent 3 months’ pay slip
1 Passport size photograph
Relieving letter from previous employment, if not employed currently
- Time:From 9am 12noon
- Venue:Manpower Group, II Floor, Chancery Pavilion Annexe # 135 & 136, Residency Road, Behind Chancery Pavilion Hotel, Bangalore 560025.