Company : Smart Line Travels
Skills : • Requires 4+ years’ experience in digital marketing
Experience Required : 2 – 4 Year(s)
Job Location : Gurgaon
Job Description :
Position: SEM Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Starting date: Immediate
Smart Line Travels has an opening for an SEM Manager. This role is central to the creation and execution of the digital marketing strategy for day-to-day eCommerce and digital marketing execution within SLT. Working both cross-functionally, and cross-organizationally, the person in this role will work and build digital marketing strategies, coach, assist, advice and support in-business digital marketing staff, and engage in substantive hands-on digital marketing work including PPC efforts, SEM etc.
• Personally (hands-on) manages comprehensive end-to-end SEM efforts to include keywords analysis and selection, ads creation, campaign set-up and structure, analysis, reporting and optimization across all search engines (Google Adwords, Bing Ad Center and others).
• Tracks and manages budget spend and ROI for all SEM spend.
• Conducts ad hoc analysis on web metrics, keyword data, and competitive intelligence. Builds analysis of effectiveness of digital marketing, and recommends adjustments or changes based on that analysis.
• Evaluates the efficacy of SEM and/or other digital marketing channels, and makes recommendations to the businesses with respect to the value of various channels relative to other digital and traditional marketing efforts.
• Develops, refines and continually optimizes keyword lists, ad copy and landing pages for all paid search efforts based on formalized testing and data analysis.
• Constantly explores innovative or emerging paid search options and evolving best practices
• Leverages tools and automation techniques to help expedite and create efficiencies around repetitive tasks.
• Requires 4+ years’ experience in digital marketing, with hands-on expertise in SEM and related activities utilizing PPCmodels
• Requires a proven track record of success of 2+ years of hands-on SEM work in travel domain.
• Proficiency in Excel.
• Ability to multi-task and manage parallel activities.
• Flexible to work as per US time zone.
• Google AdWords, and Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ) certifications are desired but not required.
• Must be able to work independently, and with limited supervision. Work experience must include a demonstrated ability to prioritize and reprioritize work continuously, and to maintain effectiveness despite changes in priorities, interruptions, and ad-hoc requests.
Walkin Date : 01/07/2015 – 01/15/2015
Walkin Time : 03:00 p.m – 07:00 p.m