TCS Off Campus Drive Registration For BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA Freshers Across India
TCS Off Campus Drive 2015 For Freshers Across India.TCS is hiring freshers from batch of 2015. Tata consultancy services recruitment 2015. Engineering students scheduled to graduate in the year 2015 are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided TCS NextStep registration link.
Company Name TCS
Qualification BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc
Job Location Across India
Job Role Fresher
Salary As per Industry Standards
Desired Candidate Profile:
Engineering students scheduled to graduate in the year 2015 are eligible to apply.
1. BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any of the following disciplines:
Electronics and Electrical Engineering
Electronics and Communication
Electronics and Telecommunication
Electronics/Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
2. MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background)
3. M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology
Minimum Age-18 years and Maximum Age-28 years at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process.
- Minimum Aggregate Marks of 60% and above in the first attempt inacademic courses Standard 10th onwards.
- Aggregate ofsubjects insemesters to be considered (All subjects mentioned on the mark sheet).
- First attempt implies securing 60% and above marks within the normal duration of the course
- Improvement exam is not first attempt and hence the marks secured in improvement exams should not be considered to calculate aggregate marks.
- In case you have done both, 12thand equivalent diploma, you should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks in both courses.
- It is compulsory to declare gaps/breaks, if any, during your academics and work experience in the TCS Application form.
- Maximum up to 24 months break may be permissible for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- The reason for break in academics should not be extended education.
No pending backlogs at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process.
It is mandatory to declare pending backlogs, if any, in the TCS Application Form.
Please note that, it is mandatory to complete both, registration and application form, to apply for this process.
Candidates shortlisted for the drive, would be intimated on the drive details and receive a Hall Ticket on their email id entered on NextStep.
In Case of any queries you may connect with us on our Toll Free Helpline (1800-209-3111) or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.