Texas Instruments India Ltd Hiring Freshers For Analog Design Engineer Position
Analog Design Engineer
Experience: 0 to 1 yrs.
As a design engineer, you’ll architect new TI products and make our customers’ visions a reality.
You’ll define, design, model, implement and document integrated circuits (ICs). You will also have the opportunity to work in exciting areasaudio, energy automation, electronic point of service, industrial automation, infotainment, ADAS, imaging, high-speed, interface, clocking, medical, high volume linear, automotive, storage, power supply, battery management, linear power, DLP and many more.
Your responsibilities may include:
· Partnering with business teams and systems engineering to develop mutually agreeable design specifications.
· Providing high-level analysis on chip architecture trade-offs to ensure spec compliance and superior performance at a competitive cost.
· Participating in design reviews and creating the necessary design and product documentation.
· Supervising IC layouts to ensure a high-performance standard.
· acterizing prototypes, developing test specifications and coordinating with test/product engineering to drive product releases.
· Driving behavioral models.
· Bachelors / Masters/ Phd students of Tier1/ Tier2 Engineering Colleges with a CGPA of 7/10 or Equivalent.
· Eligible streams are Electronic/ Electrical/Instrumentation/ Engineering Physics and related courses
· Solid teaming skills needed to ensure an on-time IC delivery.
· Strong communication skills.
Job Location: BangaloreApply Now