ZS Associates Hiring Quality Assurance Analyst on Jan 2015 @Pune
Company : ZS Associates
Location : Pune
Experience : 1 – 3 yrs
Key Skills : Software Testing
Job Function:Software Development
Posting Location:Pune, India
● Understand the behavior of complex web-based applications and apply that knowledge towards testing
● Contribute to a project’s overall test strategy and test plan
● Create and execute test scenarios; select the best methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for testing
● Identify test data requirements and generate required data to support testing
● Evaluate and analyze application behavior and data for potential software issues
● Report issues found during testing
● Create test deliverables required by company and project testing standards
● Work collaboratively with other testers, developers, and stakeholders
● Participate in, and occasionally lead, process improvement efforts
● Contribute during design reviews and recommend product improvementsAbout ZS’ Software Products
ZS software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions have helped sales executives know not guess how to determine the optimal structure of their sales force, how to optimally manage customer accounts, and how to design and operationalize a sales compensation model that will motivate sales people to perform at their highest level, among many other critical issues.Today, we have hundreds of customers and tens of thousands of end users who rely on our Javelin™ SaaS solutions to make critical decisions and manage operations with higher quality and efficiency.
ZS software encompasses the firm’s deep expertise in sales and marketing, unique knowledge we’ve accumulated over nearly three decades. Based on industry best practices, our applications help clients markedly improve critical sales and marketing operations.
About ZS Associates
ZS Associates is a global management consulting firm focused on marketing and sales effectiveness. ZS combines deep expertise with rigorous, fact-based analysis to deliver consulting services, business operations and technology solutions that help companies improve performance and results. ZS helps companies achieve marketing and sales success through a complete and integrated range of services, from issue-specific solutions to large-scale business transformations.
With more than 2,500 professionals in 22 offices around the world, ZS Associates provides clients depth of expertise and breadth and capacity across marketing and sales functions. ZS is noted for its strong presence in the pharmaceutical and health care industries, yet our work has expanded into selected industries with significant investments in marketing and sales.
● Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, a physical science, engineering, mathematics, economics, or another discipline with a quantitative focus with a demonstrated record of academic success (CGPA 7.0 or higher)
● 1-3 years of software testing experience
● Extensive knowledge of manual testing; exposure to automated testing is an added advantage
● Passion for understanding and testing web applications
● Advanced critical thinking skills
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Understanding of defect tracking and test management software
● Knowledge / exposure to all aspects of SDLC/STLC
● Experience with Agile / Scrum methodologies
● Ability to work in global cross-office teams
● ZS is a global firm; fluency in English is required
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS Associates offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, plus an attractive benefits package.
Software, Software Development, Quality Assurance, QA, Testing, Software Testing, Test Engineering, Test Analyst