About the company:
Sasken is a leader in providing Engineering R&D and Productized IT services to global tier 1 customers in the Communications & Devices, Retail, Insurance and Independent Software Vendor space.
Sasken’s deep domain knowledge and comprehensive suite of services have helped global leaders in verticals such as Semiconductors, Consumer Electronics, Smart Devices, Automotive Entertainment, Enterprises and Network Equipment maintain market leadership. In the Retail, Insurance and Independent Software Vendor verticals, Sasken enables customers to rapidly re-architect their suite of IT Application and Infrastructure.
In the 25 years of our existence, we have established ourselves as pioneers in creating IP and solution accelerators that have been a part of over 200+ commercially shipped unique products of globally leading OEMs. With over 70 patents, we have been at the forefront of technology and enjoy a reputation of being a technology leader.
Sasken’s solutions are backed by CMMI Dev Maturity Level 3, ISO 9001:2000, ISO 27001 and TL 9000 certifications. Sasken’s proprietary quality management system strengthens our business offerings and ensures client satisfaction. Sasken’s commitment to environment is highlighted by its ISO 14001 certification.
– 2014 batch ME/MTech (Electronics background)
– Good academics
– Good pH score
– Job includes validation/testing of QCT’s RF chipsets functionalities
– Good understanding of RF Theory and Digital Communications systems.
– An understanding of embedded real time systems is desired
– Knowledge in CDMA, GSM, UMTS or LTE wireless systems is a plus
– Knowledge in RF testing/tools would be also preferred. (Usage of Spectrum Analyzers , signal generator , etc.)
– Must have good communication skills and be a team player
– Working knowledge of C and scripting languages like python /shell is preferred
Company website Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Technical Interview Questions Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs