Dell Hiring Experienced C#, .Net Software Development Staff Engineer @ Bangalore
Software Development Staff Engineer – C#, .Net, Installshield-14000Z9R
Dell is the home of the award-winning Dell Storage area network (SAN) products, which simplify the way businesses ofsizes store and protect information. Now part of a new lineup of Dell storage solutions, the Dell Storage PS Series is the industry’s leading family of iSCSI-based midrange enterprise disk arrays. The Dell Storage brand dominates its segment of the SAN market, which is the fastest growing area of the storage industry. In this dynamic business of helping world-class companies evolve and manage their storage infrastructure, our customers represent a “Who’s Who” of global corporations across multiple industries. They choose to work with us not only for our leading-edge technology that simplifies IT, but also because of the enormous intellectual capital that is here – our exceptional employees.
We are looking for Storage Staff Engineer to be part of the R&D Storage dev team.
As a Developer you will be responsible for building applications using C#, .Net technologies. Need to understand various Microsoft Applications (MSSQL, Exchange, Hyper-V) and provide manageability solution targeting Application Administrator. This role also requires installation and packaging experience using InstallShield software.
• Design, develop and deliver Integration software targeting Microsoft application on Dell Equallogic storage.
• Design and implementation of new features and applications for enterprise-level customer environments.
• Troubleshoot and maintain existing product features and applications.
• Execute given assignments in a self-directed manner, anticipate issues, and modify procedures as necessary.
• Follow standard engineering practices under the direction of others.
• Demonstrate self-initiative and seeks assistance when required.
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent
• 5-8 years of relevant experience
• Development experience with MS Visual Studio 2008, 2010
• Experience with MS .NET 3.5 and 4.0
• Prior experience in installation and packaging using InstallShield
• Good debugging skill
• Strong communication and process orientation including definition, design, and execution
• Proven ability to execute and deliver on-time and on-quality
• Prior development experience with Hyper-V or MSSQL or Exchange (Nice to Have)