Website : www.syniverse.com
Job Role : Intern
Eligibility : BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Bangalore
# Learn assigned products, associated environments, and tools supporting ongoing monitoring, maintenance and performance reporting.
# Support departmental and/or cross-functional teams in the creation of data collection mechanisms for monitoring performance against service level agreements.
# Create tools within the metrics database to ensure ease of information access.
# Develop front-end automation for performance metrics capture and reporting.
# Enhance existing reports and documents, and produce ad-hoc reports.
# Develop system for early detection of system abends.
# Participate in root cause analysis, including analysis of logs, network traces and program traces, and automate process wherever feasible.
# Provide recommendations for improvements or changes to processes in support Syniverse continuous improvement initiatives.
1. PHP, HTML, UNIX Scripting, PERL.
2. SQL Database Analysis and Manipulation.
3. Experience developing Web Pages in Dreamweaver, or similar Web Design Software.
4. Familiarity with Java.
5. Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
6. Nearing completion of a Bachelor’s and/or advanced degree in computer science or related field.
7. Excellent communication and documentation skills.
8. Ability to work independently or collaboratively with a multi-disciplinary team.
9. Graphical Data Presentation a Plus.