Company : Mastercard Inc.
Location : Vadodara
Experience : 1 – 4 yrs
Budget Business Unit Operations and Technology
MasterCard is a technology company in the global payments business. We connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses worldwide and enable them to use secure and convenient electronic forms of payment.
Join the industry’s most passionate, motivated and engaged global team – Our employees are encouraged to drive innovation every day in support of a more connected world – A World Beyond Cash.
• Develop digital wallet solutions that provide a simple and secure shopping experience to consumers.
• Provide high quality deliverables within the constraints of budget, scope and time.
• Work with design team & technical lead to understand the high level design and prepare/assist in low level design
• Design & develop high quality, secure software solutions as per technical requirements and design artifacts
• We are looking for you, if your answer to following questions is YES
o Are you interested to be part of a highly collaborative team developing next generation payment solutions?
o Have you developed mobile applications having complex UI and high performance?
o Do you like to solve problems and possess an aptitude for analytical troubleshooting?
• Development using Android native controls, UI frameworks, event handling, SQLite, XML, JSON, REST APIs, including technical documentation (Java Doc etc.) and unit test cases.
• Comfortable writing and debugging multi-threaded & asynchronous code in Android.
• Understands the resource constraints of mobile devices and implements accordingly robust and efficient solutions with respect to CPU, memory and battery life.
• Creating proofs of concepts for ideas as discussed by the team or as assigned by the manager in the context of the business.
• Analyzing features at lower level and helping resolve any integration issues that may come along.
• Activity planning and estimations
• Understand design and architecture of overall product
• Study upcoming technologies and analyze how they can be incorporated to improve the existing product
• Interacting with other groups to offer end-to-end solution
All About You
• Good development experience on Android platform.
• Strong OO design and programming skills in Java.
• Has developed at-least 2 applications in Android using ADT. Basic understanding of design patterns.
• Desire to stay abreast of new development tools and methods
• Software Configuration Management Tools and its applications (SVN/CVS/MS VSS/Clear Case etc.)
• Application Assembly/Build Processes – Ant, MAVEN or any relevant building and automation / application assembly tool and technology
Work Location Vadodara – India