Do you have any questions
Do you have any questions for me?[box type=”info” ]
Job hunters need to know whether a potential position is a good fit for them professionally and culturally. To do that, they need to find out all they can about a potential employer’s company or department.
To help you in this endeavor, here are the questions you should ask during initial job interviews .By taking this list with you to that next job interview , you’ll be able to ask the right question to help you determine whether the company will be a good fit for your talents and expectations.
- Why is this position open?
- can you explain a typical day in this role?
- what is the company policies regarding training ?
- would the job description assigned to me be based on my interest area?
- what are the company financial stability and future growth possibilities:?
- could you describe the work culture (do people work time , overtime, etc…)
- what are the personal growth opportunities (such as leadership training , company supported community work , mentoring, and so on)?
- what is the training budget?
- how many employee do you have?