Citi Hiring Senior Campaign Analyst Management @ Bangalore
The Citi Decision Management team is a global community that objectively connects and analyzes information, to create actionable intelligence for our business leaders. It identifies fact based opportunities for revenue growth in partnership with the businesses. The function balances customer needs, business strategy, and profit objectives using best-in-class and relevant analytic methodologies. To accomplish this, the group focuses on linkages of information, tools and analytics.
Role Outline/Job Summary
The role of Analyst/ Senior Analyst – Strategic Information Solutions group is based at GDM COE’ Bangalore Center and reports to the Manager / AVP
Expe : 1 – 5 yrs.
A. ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
· The role of Analyst/Senior Analyst – Strategic Information Solutions group is based at COE Bangalore Center and reports to the Manager/AVP. The Analyst / Senior Analyst will be part of one of the business teams COE partners with (NA Cards, NA Retail Bank, EMEA Cards, APAC Cards, APAC Retail Bank, Banamex, and Growth Venture etc).
· The key requirement for the Analyst / Senior Analyst role is the ability to understand the business, develop data-driven solutions to address business problems and independently manage end-to-end project communication with business partners. The individual will possess the ability to work in teams and display a proactive learning attitude.
We are looking for Self-motivated individuals who are comfortable working in teams with high growth potential and involved in transitioning the highly complex and critical projects. A flexible, positive and mature mindset to deal with ambiguities of complex business problems is a must.
· Data Extraction and Data Manipulation: Take ownership in extracting datavarious data sources. This would require an understanding of the project objectives and data requirements, working with the huge databases to meet the data needs for the project.
· Campaign List / fulfillment / Rewards tracking and Execution: Understand the campaign objective, requirement gathering on the data needs / system needs etc .Code, Test and Execute the campaign requests as required using SAS. Work closely with the business Partners and ensure timely delivery of rewards files for posting and engage in list management activities (targeting, list pulling, channel file creation) across business units Standardization and Efficiency- achieved by having a standardized data flow, common definitions across campaigns etc..This role would also require post – campaign tracking , data management activities as required
· Presentation of results: The individual would be expected to independently design presentations to summarize the result of analysis.
· Business Knowledge: Develop an understanding of the domain/function. The individual is expected to develop domain expertise in his/her work area.
· Teamwork: Develop cross-site relationships to enhance leverage of ideas. Set and manage partner expectations.. Coach and mentor junior analysts by sharing Business, Functional and Technical expertise
· Communication and Relationship: Independently manage end-to-end project/partner communication across the various levels in the organization. It is extremely critical to develop and maintain smooth relationship with partners across business units
· Design and development – End to End set-up of the campaign file ( targeting / fulfillment / MIS ) delivery process (request, initiatives , validation and posting files ) , understand data requirements (Code, Test and Execute ) and assist with simple campaign MIS and analytics requirements ( this is not a modeling / complex analytics role).
· Work closely with partners across business units to understand project requirements, timely delivery and partner communication with 100 % accuracy and solving business problems.
· Auditing and quality checks are extremely critical for this role.
· Timely partner communication and attending business calls
· Data driven solutions and working on critical Initiatives ,Identify opportunities to drive data analytics solutions
· Design and development of Campaign data files regular and adhoc. Work closely to createtargeting / channel /fulfillment files as required
· On-time delivery and quick TAT, multi-task and manage multiple projects independently
· Planning and Prioritization, Partner communication. Handle new transitions within tight timelines
· Automation of BAU , develop self-service solutions and deliver business value
· Ideas and Suggestions for continuous improvement , Contribution to organizational initiatives
· Communication: Effectively communicate strategic considerations with team, partners and senior management.
· Share best practices across SIS groups and implement best practices, drive data and analytics solutions
· Interact and present results to Senior management
Master degree in Information Technology / Information Systems / Computer Applications / Engineeringa premier institute.
BTech/B.E/MCA in Information Technology / Information Systems / Computer Applications with additional 2 years of experience
Established competency in one or more of the following
· 1-5 years of relevant work experience in campaign execution / database marketing within Banking / Financial Services / Analytics Industry
· Data manipulation , extraction of datahuge / complex databases using SAS / SQL is required ( SAS hands-on experience is a must )
· Experience in customer targeting process , list management activities is a must ( data driven )
· Experience in Campaign MIS and reporting is preferrable
· Strong analytical aptitude and logical reasoning ability
· Strong presentation and communication skills
· Strong process/project management skills
· Hands-On knowledge – SAS( Base and Advanced), MS SQL Server, UNIX, ( SAS hands-on experience is a must ) .
· Excel , report automation skills
GOOD communication skills is mandatory