IBM hiring for Associate System Engineer@Bangalore
Company :IBM Software Group
Website : www.ibm.com
Job Role : Associate System Engineer
Eligibility : BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Bangalore
Company Profile :
IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers.
In this role, you will design Applications, write Code, test, debug and maintain Software Applications across various platforms and technologies.
We are looking for candidates who are enterprising, have good interpersonal skills, and have the ability to operate in large teams that work closely with clients.
They must also have sound time management skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and deliver on time.
Proven verbal and written communication skills, a passion to learn and apply technical prowess to solve Client problems are a must.
Graduates & Post graduates from all technical streams are eligible.
As new recruits, they will partner and network with the global IBM community while working alongside Top Talent.
The GBS Global Delivery Center is a challenging and an enriching platform for fresh graduates and post-graduates to implement their academic learning in real time situations, acquire new skills and more importantly, make a difference.
• All branches of BE / B.Tech, ME / M.Tech, , MCA are eligible, except Pharma and Fashion Technology.
• Year of pass out for the highest level of education has to be 2015.
• Professional knowledge related to incumbent’s position and department requires ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills.
• Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties. Negotiation is required.
• Recognise Job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
• Works on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes.
• Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project.
Impact On Business/Scope:
• Accountable for individual or team results. May contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, or impact immediate costs or expenses.Job Details
Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Technical Interview Questions Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs