Graduate Engineer Trainee
Requisition ID: 00268345
• Should be know basics of Field Instrumentation , Electrical systems , Computer hardware and software
• Should basic of DCS / PLC , Process automation , Boolean Logics , MS-Excel , Word, Access
• Should know basics of P&IDs
• Should know about Final control elements, Sensors.
• Should know basics of Flow, pressure, Level & temperature measurement
• Should be able carry out (Under supervision) Control system Hardware and Software Detail Design, Engineering, Application Development, Testing, Integration of Hardware, FAT with customer.
• Should be able to carry out (Under supervision) Engineering of System / Marshalling / Power Distribution cabinets, Auxiliary Consoles.
• Ensures that the final deliverable meets the functional specifications of the end user by doing thorough Self quality checks.
• Should be able to operate Computers and know Basics of networking ( LAN, Ethernet, Modem, switch, Router, HUB)
• Should be able to develop & test Functional Logic Diagrams for ESD , Fire & Gas
• Should know basics of PID control – Simple , cascade , ratio control
• Should be able to develop and test Sequence Logics.
• Should be able to read, Understand P&IDs, Control Narratives, etc
Education – B.E (Instrumentation)
Experience – 0 yrsApply Now