- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- 0 – 2 yrs.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Strategic Operations Delivery is a key element of IBM’s globally integrated capability. SO Delivery group works with companies of all sizes, in just about every country imaginable; to provide customers with the best technology services. Through the management of clients’ IT environments, the group seeks to improve, enhance and transform business, creating significant cost and performance efficiencies. Leveraging efficient processes and tools and combining it with world-class infrastructure, high-quality and skilled resource base, SO Delivery group provides end-to-end IT Infrastructure Management Services (24x7x365) to IBM clients worldwide. Key services offered include: Command Center Services (includes remote monitoring of servers located worldwide from India, Security operations and network operations), Server Systems Management, IT Security Services, IT Service Desk, Service Management & Project Management/ Transition Services
• Support problem and change tickets for client support operations (e.g. storage systems or server) for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications or network systems. These tasks are not standardized and require independent thought and problem solving to resolve. Interaction with other teams is often required to solve issues
• Work to standardize repeatable tasks and steps across multiple accounts. This may require creating documentation or scripts that can be used to solve the same problem in the future
• Team members participate once or more a day in cadence discussion on team performance. These meetings are typically led by the primary pool manager or Dispatcher. They discuss issues or challenges, and receive trouble-shooting input /advice from other team members. They may also discuss team performance trends. Primary pool team members may also separately interact and exchange information with members of cross-pool teams
• Implement medium to complex product upgrades and/or medium to complex security compliance corrections without assistance
Location of joining – Bangalore, National Capital Region (NCR), Chennai, Hyderabad. Based on business requirement the posting can be in any location within India
• Engineering Graduates , B.E/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA
• Total Years of Experience – 6 to 23 Months
• Good Communication Skills
•Ability to work in a team
24×7 environment. Should be willing to work in Night shift