· Understand the business requirements in detail.
· Study the various business processes, tools and system used.
· Works with development team to design & code the solution.
· Follow quality standards for software deliverables through the use of systematic processes.
· Contributes to software test plan creation and test results.
· Helps to document user manuals, release notes etc.
· Participate in the Scrum activities and communicate with Dev and Product team members on daily basis (Agile methodology).
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical discipline (e.g. computer science, Electronics or electrical engineering).
0-12 months of development experience
Knowledge in technical skills in application development, tools, technologies, as well as technical architecture would be preferred which includes,
Programming languages; C#.Net, Java/J2EE, C++, Shell scripts.
Operating systems: Linux (RHEL, Ubuntu, SUSE), MS Windows
Database: SQL, Database concepts
Analytic ability in order to analyze technical issues and generate creative/innovative solutions.
Knowledge for computer hardware industry/products will be an added advantage.
Must be Self-reliant and self-disciplined, yet willing to work effectively in a team environment.