Company : Cisco Systems Inc
Job position : SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 0 – 1 yrs
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Additional Location(s) or Information:
Job Category: Engineer – Software
Level of Experience: Entry Level
Requisition #: R981199
Switching Product Group at Cisco , India has complete ownership of a $500 million/year product line which forms a critical piece of any data-center
The group is chartered to drive next generation network switches all the way from definition, architecture, implementation, testing, customer shipment and deployment.
This group is looking for software engineers to join a dynamic team, to build software and systems responsible for next generation data-center designs.
As a software engineer in this group, you will champion new methodologies and create scalable software solutions. You will get to architect a product from ground up including selecting best in class processor(s), work on network processor technologies. You will be also have an exciting time working on the SDN-charter for the product line. All this will go hand in hand
in developing software which is highly reliable, resilient and distributed. With the complete ownership of the product-line in India, you will have the opportunity to interact with all the teams efficiently and will be able to deliver products that are the Industry’s best.
– High proficiency in C
– Strong in Operating Systems and Algorithms
– Strong FC or FCoE experience is a big plus
– Experience working on Scalable, Distributed Architectures a plus
– Experience working on Network Switches desirable
– Strong Protocol level / State machine development preferred to work in areas of Protocol Development
– Strong device driver, bios, kernel experience required to work in areas of System Development
Apply Now Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Technical Interview Questions Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs