IBM hiring for Project Trainee@Bangalore
Company :IBM Software Group
Website : www.ibm.com
Job Role : Project Trainee
Eligibility : Master’s Degree
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Bangalore
IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers.
A Trainee Software Engineer, who will execute assigned testing or automation tasks for various features for IBM GPFS (General Parallel File System) or other Storage products.
You will be responsible to test and automate various features for IBM GPFS (General Parallel File System) or products/solutions built using GPFS.
The individual will work closely with assigned project guide or other product architects, product managers and other technical leads in development and test teams.
– Familiar with Linux Operating system.
– Skills in systems software.
– Understand Storage and file system technologies.
– Scripting skills.
– Strong system programming skills in C, C++ and shell scripting.
– Strong problem solving skills.
– Experience with any Source code control system and any Defect Tracking system.
– Good understanding of Software development lifecycle and methodology (Waterfall or Agile).
– Excellent communication, collaboration, interpersonal skills.