Walkin for MBA Freshers 13th Feb 2015
Walkin for MBA Freshers from 11 to 13 Feb in Pune
3DPLM Software Solutions Limited (3DPLM) is a joint venture between Geometric Ltd., a specialist in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software development and Dassault Systemes (Nasdaq : DASTY; Euronext Paris : #13065, DSY.PA), the world”s leading provider of CAD tools and PLM solutions. Established in 2002, at 3DPLM, we work on product development, industrialization, maintenance, documentation, and market support for cutting-edge and innovative products like CATIA, ENOVIA, DELMIA, SIMULIA, 3DVIA, SolidWorks and ACIS.
- Update customer records information forwarded by Geo Platform Teams in a defined scope. ie: phone, websites, anniversary date.
- Manage updates within OTC finance tools and in a strict predefined deadline : 10 hours
- Perform a list of standard controls (MK denial of sites, D&B look up and export control red flags) for each request and report in precise and short summary analyze made in case of anomaly to his team leader and geo contact.
- Execute specific GEO Controls due to local needs to ensure quality and completeness of data regarding local tax laws and local specificities.
- Creation of set of predefined customers for Europe only can be requested, applying a defined check list
- Work together with Team leader and a local contact in each GEO Platform in case of escalation need to get fast answer and process accordingly
- Assist to maintain WW checklist by providing feedbacks and suggestion to management Team to help update of policies
- Other reporting or special assignments when needed
MBA Freshers. Preferably 2014 passout
Minimum % criteria is for 55% in education
B.E/B.Tech and MBA NEED NOT APPLY.
Please walkin to our office from on any of the weekdays from from 11 to 13 Feb on WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY
3DPLM Software Solution
Red Fort Building,
Plot No. 15/B Pune Infotech Park
M. I. D. C, Phase -1,
Please confirm your presence by reverting to this mail about your availability for the Interview
Contact Person- Radhika Kannan