Cisco Systems hiring for Software Engineer@Bangalore
Company :Cisco Systems
Website : www.cisco.com
Job Role : Software Engineer
Eligibility : BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Bangalore
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Founded in 1984 by a small group of computer scientists from Stanford University, Cisco engineers have been leaders in the development of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies since the company’s inception. This tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products in the core areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as Unified Communications, Network Security, Video, Virtualisation and Cloud Computing.
As a software engineer in this group, you will champion new methodologies and create scalable software solutions.
You will get to architect a product from ground up including selecting best in class processor(s), work on network processor technologies.
You will be also have an exciting time working on the SDN-charter for the product line.
All this will go hand in hand in developing software which is highly reliable, resilient and distributed.
With the complete ownership of the product-line in India, you will have the opportunity to interact with all the teams efficiently and will be able to deliver products that are the Industry’s best.
– High proficiency in C.
– Strong in Operating Systems and Algorithms.
– Strong FC or FCoE experience is a big plus.
– Experience working on Scalable, Distributed Architectures a plus.
– Experience working on Network Switches desirable.
– Strong Protocol level / State machine development preferred to work in areas of Protocol Development.
– Strong device driver, bios, kernel experience required to work in areas of System Development.
Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Technical Interview Questions Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs