Ericsson hiring for Engineer (2nd Level Assurance)@Noida
Website : www.ericsson.com
Job Role : Engineer (2nd Level Assurance)
Eligibility : BE/BTech
Experience : 0 – 3 Years
Job Location : Noida
Ericsson is world’s leading provider of communications technology and services. Our offerings include services, consulting, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology. Using innovation to empower people, business and society, Ericsson is working towards the Networked Society: a world connected in real time that will open up opportunities to create freedom, transform society and drive solutions to some of our planet’s greatest challenges. We are truly a global company, operating across borders in over 180 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment. As an Ericsson employee, you will have freedom to think big and the support to turn ideas into achievements. Continuous learning and growth opportunities allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to progress and reach your career goals. We invite you to join our team.
1) To ensure configuration/upgrades/updates on various IN nodes Monitoring and review of TT, CR and AT on daily basis.
2) To ensure MSTOP Processes are followed in the Workplace.
3) To ensure Password policies, security policies and audits are properly & periodically followed.
4)To contribute in the creation and improvements to procedures and routines within the department / group.
1. To ensure configuration/updates/Trouble tickets handling on various IN nodes.
2. To work well within predefined system support guidelines and ground rules.
3. To participate in internal technical discussions in view to improve overall network performance and Make recommendations wherever possible.
4. To ensure correct working methodology, Best Practices and Continuous improvements in Ways of Working for efficiency improvements and betterment in deliveries.
5. Execute system configuration related changes as per given access rights.
6. To ensure MSTOP Processes are followed in the Workplace.
7. To ensure Password policies and other security policies are properly followed.
Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Technical Interview Questions Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs