Lead/Senior Developer – PHP
We are looking for Lead/Senior PHP & WordPress Application Developers. Candidates should have exposure on both static and dynamic PHP websites. Please apply here or share your CV at careers@BizBrolly.com
Number of positions:
– Must have 2-8 years of hands on experience in PHP/LAMP
– Should have experience with WordPress, Joomla, Open cart
– Proficient in UI/UX design, must have built responsive Web Apps
– Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions, Creation of custom post types and creation of plug-in/widgets is desirable.
– Good knowledge of MySQL or SQL Server
– Experience with JSON, SOAP, Rest, XML and XHTML would be a plus
– Experience in a Premium theme, Plug-in creation, E-commerce customization would be an added advantage.
– Exposure on complete LAMP platform that uses Linux as the operating system, Apache as the Web server, and MySQL as the relational database management system and PHP as the object-oriented scripting language is desirable.
Desired Skills and Experience
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
– Working closely with team and cross collaborate
– Deliver across the entire development life cycle -requirement gathering, design, build, deploy, test and support
– Working directly with developers, product managers and clients to conceptualize, build, test and realize products
– Excellent written and verbal communications in order to work with multi-national team
– Good analytical aptitude and attention to detail
– Ability to Multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
– Flexible for onsite travel