Canara Bank hiring for Financial Inclusion Coordinator@Across India
Company :Canara Bank
Website : www.canarabank.in
Job Role : Financial Inclusion Coordinator
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : Experienced
Salary : Rs.20,000/-pm
Job Location : Across India
Last Date : 28 Feb 2015
Widely known for customer centricity, Canara Bank was founded by Shri Ammembal Subba Rao Pai, a great visionary and philanthropist, in July 1906, at Mangalore, then a small port town in Karnataka. The Bank has gone through the various phases of its growth trajectory over hundred years of its existence. Growth of Canara Bank was phenomenal, especially after nationalization in the year 1969, attaining the status of a national level player in terms of geographical reach and clientele segments. Eighties was characterized by business diversification for the Bank. In June 2006, the Bank completed a century of operation in the Indian banking industry. The eventful journey of the Bank has been characterized by several memorable milestones. Today, Canara Bank occupies a premier position in the comity of Indian banks. With an unbroken record of profits since its inception, Canara Bank has several firsts to its credit.
The roles and responsibilities of FICs and other information on same is furnished here under:
1. The FIC will be responsible for driving the financial inclusion through financial literacy and other linkages through Bank mitras.
2. Review the performance of working of Bank Mitras in terms of transactions, opening of new accounts, conversion of zero balance accounts into balance accounts to set up CASA improvement, RuPay card transaction and BCAs overall working for improving the level of Financial Inclusion in the villages.
3. To visit at least 15 Bank Mitras locations in a month and submit report in a prescribed report to the FI Executive. The circle has to forward the report to HO.
4. Should be in regular contact with bank mitras.
5. To convene a meeting of all the Bank mitras every month in clusters and address their issues in presence of corporate BC supervisor.
6. To verify the physical infrastructure of the bank mitras.
7. To take steps to increase number transactions per bank mitras.
8. To educate the people for converting their zero balance accounts into the accounts with balance. Assistance of Financial Literacy Center (FLCs) may be taken for this exercise.
9. To guide the bank mitras and monitor the activities on daily basis.
10.To be in regular touch with the FI executive of the bank and corporate BC supervisors at the district level.
11.To submit his monthly Tentative Tour Programme to the FI executive before commencement of the month.
12.To act as a link between the bank, corporate BC and bank mitras to ensure availability of Bank Mitras at all the time in the area allotted to them.
13.To coordinate with branches, FLCs, Canara Financial Advisory Trust (CFAT) to organize financial literacy camps.
14.Any other work entrusted by the Bank in smooth implementation of Financial Inclusion.
15. FIC will be placed at a center as decided by the circle.\
The applications received by our Circles in response to the advertisements will be processed and eligible candidates would be called for an interview.
Application should be submitted in Bank’s prescribed format and should be submitted with certificate from the previous employer bank.
The selection is based on performance in the interview. Minimum qualifying marks in the interview will be 50% (50 out of 100 marks). Decision of the Bank in this regard will be final.
No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates appearing for the interview. Last Date to receive the application :28-02-2015.Job Details