UnitedHealth Group Hiring Experienced Senior Software Engineer @ Bangalore
Primary responsibiEngagement Overview (TE):
Technology Engineering is a product engineering centric organization which focuses on development of healthcare products using PDLM & other prevailing industry standard techniques.
o Mandatory Skills:
ï‚§ C, PERL, MySQL
o Good to have Skills:
ï‚§ Linux, PHP
ï‚§ Scrum methodology, Deliver user stories in 2 week sprint.
Years of Experience: 4.5 Yrs – 7 Yrs
Job Location: Bangalore
B.Tech / MCA / Graduation (Minimum 16 years of formal education, Correspondence courses are not relevant).
– Designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supportingtypes of applications consistent with established specifications and business requirements to deliver business value
– Developing pioneering approaches to emerging industry trends
– Contribute to development team and help to achieve key business objectives
– Contribute to large, complex projects to achieve key business objectives
– Collaborate with the team on application architecture design and decision-making
– Design and implement application enhancements in collaboration with different teams
– Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business
– Translates highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences
Technologies: OOPS, Design Pattern, LAMPP, C.
– 4+ years’ experience with C and PERL.
– Development experience associated with new and emerging business
– Technical experience in one or more aspects of Information Systems Development or Business Information Systems area
– Understanding of distributed technologies and architecture
– Ability to manage relationships across the enterprise including managing expectations with business customers and leadershipproject initiation to execution
– Healthcare knowledge and experience
– Experience with LAMP ,OOPS and C.