Honeywell Hiring Experienced C/C++ Product Design Engineer at Bangalore
Product Design Engineer-C,C++,Embedded
Requisition ID: 00271067
• Understanding the requirements and prepare detailed design.
• Coding, Unit testing and deployment.
• Capable of working without much support.
• Able to work in a team or independently.
• Working closely with global teams.
• Proficient in C/C++. Good in Assembly programming.
• Knowledge of Power, ARM, Coldfire architectures.
• Knowledge of Object-Oriented concepts.
• Experience in working with RTOS, Linux in microprocessor environments.
• Knowledge of static code analyzerKlocwork, Lint and software development
• standardsMISRA C a positive.
• Experience in using Embedded debugging toolsJTAG, Logic Analyzer, Oscilloscope and automated testing of code.
• Knowledge of protocolsETHERNET, UART, HART, MODBUS.
• Strong R&D and problem solving skills
• Strong troubleshooting skills.
BE / MTech E and C
3 – 5 years experience