Collective Front-End Engineer @ Bengaluru / Bangalore
1. Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent
2. 5+ years of experience in web technologies
3. Excellent problem solving skills.
4. Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
7. Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
8. Ability to evaluate technical feasibilities / design alternatives / frameworks
1. Experience working in Advertising domain / products
2. Knowledge of frameworks such as D3JS, Bootstrap, Angular, Backbone, Require, ReactJS
3. Knowledge of templating engines such as Underscore, Mustang
As a premier ad tech company, Collective is leading through technology innovation. Every day, Collective helps leading brands tell their story, reaching hundreds of millions of consumers whether they’re watching TV, on a tablet, smartphone, or desktop; at home or on-the-go … and at the right time. 76 of the 100 Ad Age Leading National Advertisers trust us to find, engage, and influence audiences worldwide.
Ad Tech is a very interesting and challenging space! Typical ad tech technology stacks encompass a whole gamut of interesting Computer Science problems – high-performance computing, working with large-data sets, interesting and compelling user experiences, and integrations with other platforms and systems. Imagine what it takes to make it happen…
– Hundred’s of thousands of transactions per second
– A UI that empowers our clients to analyze & request thousands of reports requests daily
– Hundreds of gigabytes of data per hour
– Hundreds of billions of predictions about user behavior each day
– 10’s of billions of impressions served monthly
– The use of a massive data cluster with housing multi-petabyte audience cloud
Some of the technologies we use (huge proponent of open-source software): Scala, Play, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Java, Hadoop, Hive, Impala, etc. etc.
We are Agile, global, passionate, results-driven, believe in having fun at work. You get to work on cool stuff, solve difficult problems and most importantly make a huge impact to Collective!
Headquartered in New York City, Collective’s worldwide presence includes offices in Bangalore, Chicago, Los Angeles, London and San Francisco. Learn more at www.collective.com.