– Skills Required 9-13 years work experience primarily with building server-side applications using J2EE.
– Excellent Java programming
– Excellent Design skills (Design Patterns, GOF)
– Experience with Spring
– Experience with JUnit
– Agile Methodology (XP)
– Proficient with a database (Db2 or Sybase)
– Unix or linux development and working knowledge
Financial Services experience is preferred.
The candidate should be able to articulate himself, work collaboratively in a global setting, should be eager to learn new technologies and drive innovation. He should also be able to lead a small team of developers (2-4 developers) throughout the project cycle, providing technical mentorship.
Skills Desired Good understanding / experience in the following technologies would be a plus
– IBM Websphere MQ Series
– IBM UDB / DB2
– In memory databases
– Exposure to financial industryLI-RR