IBM Recruiting Off Campus For BE/B.Tech/MCA Freshers at Across India 2013/2014 Passout
IBM Global Business Services(GBS) helps clients solve complex business and technical issues. We deliver innovative business consulting, process design, systems integration, application management and design. Our core competencies include deep business process and industry expertise, advanced analytics and research capabilities, comprehensive IT infrastructure knowledge, and proven ability to implement enterprise solutions that deliver bottom-line business value.
This role is for a graduate with a university level education, who is hired for a professional position in GBS GD. The Employee focuses on individual/team objectives and development of professional effectiveness.
In the role, you will design Applications, write Code, test, debug and maintain Software Applications across various platforms and technologies. We are looking for candidates who are enterprising, have good interpersonal skills, and have the ability to operate in large teams that work closely with clients. They must also have sound time management skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and deliver on time. Proven verbal and written communication skills, a passion to learn and apply technical prowess to solve Client problems are a must. Graduates & Post graduatesall technical streams are eligible. As new recruits, they will partner and network with the global IBM community while working alongside Top Talent. The GBS Global Delivery Center is a challenging and an enriching platform for fresh graduates and post-graduates to implement their academic learning in real time situations, acquire new skills and more importantly, make a difference.
GET THE JOBS UPDATES IN YOUR INBOX
- All branches of BE / B.Tech, ME / M.Tech, MCA are eligible, except Pharma and Fashion Technology.
- Year of pass out for the highest level of education has to be 2013 & 2014
- 70 % & above throughout education (PG, UG, X, XII)
Professional knowledge related to incumbent’s position and department requires ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills.
• Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties. Negotiation is required.
• Recognize Job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
•Works on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes.
• Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project.
Impact on Business/Scope:
Accountable for individual or team results. May contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
More Bangalore Jobs More Chennai Jobs More Pune Jobs More Hyderabad Jobs More Delhi Jobs More NCR Jobs More Mumbai Jobs More Noida Jobs More Freshers Jobs