Website : www.cognizant.com
Eligibility : BE/BTech/ME/MTech – 2014
Experience : Freshers
Venue Location : Guntur (A.P.)
Event Date : 20 Feb 2015
Last Date : 18 Feb 2015
Cognizant is a U.S. based global IT services and business process outsourcing solutions provider headquartered in Teaneck, N.J. Cognizant was founded in 1994 as an IT development and maintenance services arm of The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation. The company was spun-off as an independent organization two years later. Since 1996, Cognizant has worked closely with large organizations to help them build stronger, more efficient, and more agile businesses. By emphasizing its strengths in close customer relationships, highly flexible operations, seamless global delivery culture, and deep knowledge of companies and markets, Cognizant helps its customers achieve better bottom-line results and delivers a better return on outsourcing.
1. 2014 Graduated B.Tech/BE/ME/M.Tech (Computer Science Engg./Information Technology /Electronics & Telecommunication Engg./Electronics & Communication Engg./ Electronics & Electrical Engg./Electronics & Instrumentation Engg./ Electrical Engg. / Mechanical Engg./ Applied Electronics/Computer Technology / Instrumentation & Control Engg.(ICE) / Software Engg.(Full Time).
2. Aggregate (Including All Subject) 60% in 10th,12th/Diploma.
3. Min 65% in recent Education Degree-B.Tech/BE/ME/M.Tech/MCA (for Universities in Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala,Pondicherry,Tamilnadu & Telangana).For PG candidates 60% in Preceding UG degree is acceptable.
4. Min 60% in recent Education Degree-B.Tech/BE/ME/M.Tech/MCA (for Universities in other states except Andhra Pradesh,Karnataka, Kerala,Pondicherry,Tamilnadu & Telangana).For PG candidates 60% in Preceding UG degree is acceptable.
5. No standing arrears allowed at the time of the recruitment process; authenticated by online / hard copy mark sheet.
6. Strong written and oral communication skills.
7. Open only to full time Graduates. Correspondence / Part Time Courses will not be considered.
8. Recent Education – Convocation or Provisional Certificate and Consolidated (or) Semester wise Mark Sheet is mandatory during interview process.
9. Open to Indian Nationals.
10. CGPA to equivalent percentage would be calculated as per the respective University norms.
1. Annual Total Compensation during probation: Rs 301,500; including a target annual incentive of Rs. 20,000. The target incentive will vary depending on your performance, and that of Cognizant. You will also have to be on Cognizant rolls on the date of the payout.
2. On successful completion of the probation period, clearing of Dovetail examination and subject to you being part of a delivery project, your annual total compensation would be revised to Rs. 33,5500
1. The recruitment schedule will be shared with eligible candidates through Email.
2. Recruitment process would consist Aptitude Test, Technical Interview and HR Discussion.
The Last date for Submission of the Registration is on or before 18th Feb’2015 by 4.00 PM.Job Details
Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Technical Interview Questions Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs