Company :Automatic Data Processing (ADP)
Website : www.adp.com
Job Role : Associate Application Developer
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Chennai
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADP), with about $10 billion in revenues and approximately 570,000 clients, is one of the world’s largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP’s easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, and heavy equipment dealers throughout the world.
1. Understand the process and work methodology followed in the department.
2. Understanding process flow diagrams and standards applied to satisfy business requirements.
3. Work on client projects as and when assigned under the guidance of the supervisors.
4. Tasks can vary from customising the in-house web application to suit client’s processes, branding, demonstration of the process built for the client’s mainly in UK, querying databases and / or migrating employee related data.
5. Any additional tasks assigned by the Team Leader / Department Manager.
1. Fresh Graduates in Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Applications or fresh Post Graduates in Computer Science / Computer Applications.
2. Exposure in technical support / product support / maintenance and / or to international environment / customers will be an added advantage.
3. Excellent communication skills with a neutral accent and clear enunciation.
4. Excellent logical and problem solving skills§ Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and SQL / Database Querying is a must.
5. Not required to code in any programming language, though academic knowledge of programming language like C, C++, Java, VB, HTML, Java/VB Scripting is preferable.
6. Flexibility to work in any shift pattern (including weekends if business demands) and follow UK Bank Holidays.
7. Ability to work both independently and as a team player with a positive attitude.
8. Quick adaptability with an openness to learn and develop.
9. Customer focus.
Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Technical Interview Questions Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs