Company :Federal Bank
Website : www.federalbank.co.in
Job Role : Clerk
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers/Exp
Salary : Rs.7,200 – Rs.19,300/-pm
Job Location : Across India
Last Date : 05 Mar 2015
The history of Federal Bank dates back to the pre-independence era. Though initially it was known as the Travancore Federal Bank, it gradually transformed into a full-fledged bank under the able leadership of its Founder, Mr. K P Hormis. The name Federal Bank Limited was officially announced in the year 1947 with its headquarters nestled on the banks of the river Periyar. Since then there has been no looking back and the bank has become one of the strongest and most stable banks in the country.
1. Scale of Pay and Other Emoluments: Candidate who joins the Bank as Clerk will be offered the following pay scale *: DA, HRA, CCA will be paid as per rules of the Bank in force from time to time depending upon the place of posting. Medical Aid, Hospitalization Scheme, Leave Fare Concession, retirement benefits and other perquisites will be admissible as per Bank’s rules.
2. Probation Period: Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of 6 months.
3. Age (As on 01.11.2014): Shall not exceed 24 years as on 01.11.2014 (candidates should be born on or after 01.11.1990). `7200–400/3 – 8400–500/3 – 9900–600/4 – 12300–700/7 – 17200-1300/1 – 18500-800/1 – 19300 HR -TALENT ACQUISITION AND DEPLOYMENT.
4. Educational Qualifications: Graduation with minimum 55% marks for Science discipline and minimum 50% marks for other streams from any recognized university or other institutions established by an Act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of U G C Act, 1956.
5. Place of Domicile: The place of domicile of the candidates should be in any one of the states/ regions as shown below: Chandigarh, Gujarat, Haryana, Kerala, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, National Capital Region (NCR), Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal.
6. Service Agreement: The selected candidate will be required to execute a Service Agreement upon joining the Bank undertaking to serve the Bank for 3 years or to pay the Bank a sum of Rs.50000/- in case the candidate leaves the Bank before completion of the service period.
1. For SC/ST candidates as 200.
2. For General/ Others Candidates as 500.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates have to apply online through the Bank’s website only. No other means/mode of application is acceptable. The application format should be filled in English only. Before registering their applications on the website, candidates should note/possess the following:
(i) Candidates are advised to keep the particulars of educational qualifications and other personal details ready before applying as these details are required to fill in the online application form.
(ii) Candidates shall also keep scanned copies of their latest passport size photograph and signature ready for uploading while submitting the online application. Candidates shall comply with the specifications cited in the online application, with regard to the pixel resolution and size of the scanned images used.
(iii) Candidate must possess his/ her personal e-mail ID which should be valid for the entire duration of this recruitment process.
(iv) To submit applications online, log on to our Bank’s website www.federalbank.co.in, follow the link „Careers‟, and click “Recruitment process for the post of Clerk” provided in the careers page. Click “Apply Online” and after reading the instructions carefully, click “Apply Now”, to view the online application. Fill up all the details required in the application and click “Submit” available at the bottom of the online application and your online application will be registered. Candidates shall take a print-out of the Online Application form which is to be submitted at the time of online aptitude test.
(v) Call letter can be downloaded from the Bank’s website after 11.03.2015.Job Details Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Technical Interview Questions Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs