Company: Visionet Systems Pvt Ltd.
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 0 to 4 yrs.
Work Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore
Process Name: AP and AR Process
Position Name: Ex & Sr Executive Accounts
JD for Senior Executives/ Senior Financial Analysts
AR : 1. All billing to be done by 4th of the month. Send the revenue schedule.
2. Maintain unbilled revenues schedule
3. Prepare AR reports every Friday for management
4. Prepare delinquent report every two weeks
5. Follow up queries from Clients on open invoices.
6. Keep track of all order and billing against each Work order
7. Prepare commission statement for Sales and EM
8. Post all payments by check or wire from clients every day
9. Post all invoices scanned to him every day after proper approvals to the correct GL code and correct accounting period.
10. Follow up queries with vendors especially overcharged amounts.
11. Maintain vendor account and form W9 .
12. Send me list of checks to be cut every Thursday as we cut checks on Friday.
13. Send list of accruals for month end closing by 5th of the month.
14. Keep proper Contractor invoices and rates charged which are agreed with the SOW.
15. Post all payments by PayPal or wire every day.
16. 1099 Tax Forms will be prepared annually and therefore a proper schedule to be kept
Finally record keeping and documentation to be kept properly for any audit requirements.
Preferably candidate should have MIN 3 years of Exp and should have knowledge on software billing.
JD for Accounts executive:-
Key tasks and responsibilities ” -Process all purchases (supplier invoices) and refunds (credit notes)
-Analyse purchases by expense type (coding invoices)
-Should be able to handle Accrual Invoices
– Obtain invoice authorisation/Approvals
– Set-up and maintain supplier accounts (Vendor Management)
-Quality check of Invoices and Payments
-Duplicate payment Audit
– Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.(Vendor Reconciliation)
-Perform payment runs (cheques, direct debits,ach)
– Send out remittance advices
– Handles Employee expense report
– Monitor accruals for Management accounts
– Generate reports pertaining to accounts Payable
– Responsible for handling Bank Reconciliations
– Contact Vendors for W9 Forms to issue 1099 forms”
Knowledge & Skills: “General Accounting/Book Keeping
Analytical and decision making.
Knowledge in MS Office
Good written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work to deadlines
Positive “”can do”” attitude
Keen, flexible attitude”
Level of Supervision: ” Individual contributor and requires minimal supervision.
Take complete ownership on the process.”
Qualifications: B.Com, MBA in Finance
Experience: Freshers / 0-1 Year
Time: From 10 am
Venue: Visionet Systems Pvt Ltd. Brigade Software Park 42 Tower A, 27th Cross, Opp to Seva Shektra Hospital, Near Monotype Bus stop Banashankari 2nd Stage Bangalore, India 560070
Telephone: +91 806 669 0000 X 716
Cell: +91 9902344465Job Details Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Technical Interview Questions Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs