Intel hiring BE as System Programmer @ Bangalore
System Programmer – 753240
Are you enthusiastic about developing one of the biggest compute clouds in the world? Are you passionate about making big changes? We’re growing our team and we’re looking for a talented engineer to join us.
– Our team develop and manage Intel’s worldwide compute cloud, which is one of the largest cloud environment in the world.
– In this position you will work as an embedded engineer in one of the biggest Intel’s design groups.
– As part of your role you’ll be developing & integrating cloud solutions to the environment with focus on Batch computation.
– Bachalors in Computer Science or Information Technology
– Experience as a Unix system engineer an advantage
– Good interpersonal & communication skills
– Strong motivation to learn and create
– Experience in scripting languages such as Perl and shell scripting an advantage
Job Category: Engineering
Primary Location: India-India, Bangalore
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Job Type: College Graduate
Posting Date: Feb 17, 2015
Apply Before: Ongoing
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Technical Interview Questions Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs