Requisition : 2059682
Job Title : R&D Engineer
Description : At Keysight, we help companies address their toughest challenges with precision and confidence. We offer the most precise electronic measurement tools in the industry, with advanced software to match. Our employees leverage their insight and passion to revolutionize electronic measurement and make a difference in the world.
Job Description: Want to be at the cutting edge of Research and Development? Join the team that’s taking world-leading Keysight products from labs to customers. You’ll learn about test and measurement domain, connectivity solutions and how to use a vast array of techniques, tools and methodologies to develop a Command Expert IDF (Instrument Software Drivers)
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Developing the Command Expert IDF (Instrument Software Drivers) for various Test & Measurement instruments
• Execute manual and semi-automated tests
• 0 to 2 year’s Expertise / Work Experience in software.
o Software Development – General
Knowledge of version control applications like MS Team Foundation or alike
Knowledge of Programming Languages (C/C++/C#)
Knowledge of other languages (HTML, XML)
o Testing and Quality
Knowledge of test processes
Knowledge of Defect management and other test tools
Knowledge of Test Design / Test Coverage techniques
o General Computing Awareness: Basic knowledge of Computer hardware, windows administrative tasks and MS Office
• Demonstrated strong Communication skills, initiative, ownership, and teamwork skills
• Demonstrated problem solving skills
• Demonstrated Judgment and Decision Making skills
• Planning: Good time management skills
• B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Electronics, Computer Science, from reputed Engineering Institutes
• Test & Measurement domain knowledge: Basic electronics principles, Family of instruments, Set up basic measurements using front Panel, Make basic measurements
• Demonstrated working ability with world-wide groups and across teams of engineers to achieve objectives.