CommScope Hiring Experienced Systems Testing @ Hyderabad
Position Title: Analyst,Systems Testing
The Test Automation Analyst will review and analyzes requirements and develop and execute automation regression tests for applications across test, UAT and production environments. This position will also execute automated regression tests to verify business and technical requirements have been met. They will work with business, functional analysts and Technology departments to create the overall test strategy and carry development through testing life cycle. They will also maintain automated regression tests and apply best practices for reusability to minimize the maintenance required to ensure product
quality and client satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Work with appropriate project teams to review and provide feedback on requirements and application functionality to improve software quality and to create automated regression test cases. Work with functional QA team to determine overall test strategy.
· Design, Develop, Test and Maintain automation test scripts for applications across test and production environments
· Execute automation regression tests to ensure business and technical requirements traceability and complete test coverage
· Develop and maintain object repositories, test data, and function libraries. Log defects and work with the Business and IT
to prioritize and resolve issues. Notify QA Management of any critical issues
or testing impacts and s
· Work with Project Managers and QA Management to track and report testing milestones.
Document current performance standards, identify
and record applications requiring baselines/minimum standards, and document
performance testing strategies and results
Provide project status reports, with supporting
regression testing metrics on a regular basis.
Assist with creating and maintaining automation
support documents surrounding standards, policies, and procedures
Attend project requirement and project review
meetings as required
Participate in testing and documentation of
Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity as needed
Develop, maintain and run reusable, data driven
automated test scripts in one or more of the following tools: HP Quick Test
Professional (QTP), HP quality Center,
Ability to integrate QTP scripts into QC
Ability to write, run, edit and update QC-based
manual test cases as required
and training of team members
closely with Business Analysts, Process Owners etc.
knowledge of test automation design, strategy, planning, best-practice,
principles and reporting using HP/SAP testing tools (QC, QTP)
of automated test scripts using recommended coding standards and best-practice
to work independently.
·Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to enable effective security incident and problem resolution.
ability to work under stress in emergencies, with the flexibility to handle
multiple high-pressure situations simultaneously.
team-oriented interpersonal skills, with the ability to interface effectively
with a broad range of people and roles, including vendors and IT-business
written and verbal communication skills.
“CommScope is an Equal opportunity Employer”