Company Name : NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS
Location : Across India
Technical Sales Consultant
– BE/BTech from 2012, 2013 or 2014 batch (ALL branches)
– Good academics
– Good pH score
Job Description :
# As a Technical Sales Consultant, you are an integral member of the National Instruments worldwide Sales organization. It’s a consultative based selling role, with a fast paced team environment cultivating, collaborating and closing sales opportunities in the respective geographies in India. National Instruments products are used for highly advanced test, measurement and automation environments with exciting outcomes.
– To drive and expand National Instruments Business through Consultative Selling
– Ability to identify and close potential sales opportunity and consistently meet Sales Targets
– Consistant and Effective communication within the team, between various teams and the sales management
– To work with Field Sales teams to cover the entire geography and create up selling opportunities for our Product Portfolio
– Provide timely and accurate business reporting and forecasting to management
– Further develop National Instruments market presence in a creative and entrepreneurial style
– Strong Engineering Background
– Ability to drive for results and take initiative
– Superior verbal and written communication skills
– Solid interpersonal skills, team oriented
– Enthusiastic, Motivated, Can-Do Attitude
– You should be willing to work in any of the National Instruments office in Bangalore, Delhi or Pune.
– All the applications for above job profile will be processed through eLitmus only. And no profiles will be directly entertained by National Instruments.
Salary : Rs.700000/-
Event Date : 28th February 2015
Last Date : 27th February 2015
Job Location : Bangalore, Delhi, Pune
Note: Locations are subject to change.
Experience Required : 0 to 2 Years
Apply Now Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Technical Interview Questions Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs