Company :Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL) India Ltd
Website : www.repcohome.com
Job Role : Officer
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : Experienced
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date : 10 Mar 2015
RHFL is a professionally managed housing finance company headquartered in Chennai, Chennai. We were incorporated in April 2000 as a wholly owned subsidiary of the Repatriates Co-operative Finance and Development Bank Limited (Repco Bank Limited, repcobank.com ), a Government of India enterprise, to tap the growth potential in the housing finance market. We are registered as a housing finance company with the NHB.
As on January 2014, RHFL is operating through 82 branches and 26 satellite centres in Chennai, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Gujarat,Odisha,West Bengal and Puducherry.
1) To conduct disciplinary proceedings as per the Company’s Conduct Regulations and Discipline & Appeal Regulations and as per the extant Company Policy.
2) To ensure speedy processing & documentation of disciplinary cases at all stages.
3) Conducting periodic inspection of RHFL Branches as per Inspection Policy /Concurrent Audit (as the case may be).
4) Ensure proper maintenance of Books of Accounts and Records, Registers in RHFL branches as required as per the Company Policy.
5) Scrutiny of all petty cash vouchers, maintenance of cash transactions, cash deposits with Bank accounts physical verification of closing balance of cash. A note on whether adequate security is maintained in cash transactions. Whether all cash transaction vouchers are supported by necessary evidences and receiver / payee has signed the cash vouchers. Overnight cash remains under the dual control as defined under company policy.
6) Verification of all Bank vouchers and transactions, maintenance of Bank balance as per the guidelines / circulars issued by the Corporate Office from time to time. Verifying whether Bank reconciliation has been carried out at regular intervals. Review of Bank Reconciliation Statement and statement of account provided by the Bank. Review of items pending for more than a month in the Bank Reconciliation Statement. Reviewing whether all Banks payment vouchers are supported by relevant documents. Reviewing whether no idle balances are held in the current account. Reviewing whether There are any stale cheques, which are outstanding for more than six months warranting reversal.
7) Verification of Fixed Assets and review of Fixed Asset Register maintained by the branch. Recording of purchase, sale and transfer of fixed assets in the fixed asset register.
8) Whether TDS has been made properly in all payments as per the guidelines in force from time to time.
9) Whether Processing Fee/Administrative Fee has been collected correctly, checking for under/over recovery.
10) Whether Recovery Charges have been debited appropriately on respective accounts on then and there basis and recovered.
11) Calculation of PEMI Interest and correctness of receipts.
12) Collection of pre-payment charges and omissions if any noticed.
13) Whether, the branch has been regular in depositing all cheques in Bank account in time.
14) Verification of refund of processing and prepayment charges, etc., as per the Company policy and required approvals obtained from appropriate authorities.
15) Review of General Ledger and if any discrepancies noticed.
16) Review Of Inter branch Transactions and Status of Long Pending Items.
17) Long pending items in Sundry Creditors and Sundry Debtors. Whether account wise and date wise break –up available for amount outstanding in EMI/PEMI received in advance account.
18) Whether All Loan Sanction Order’s conditions are complied with including loan documentation and enforcement of documents. Obtaining Primary Security Documents and documents related to Collateral Security if any as stipulated in the Loan Sanction Order. Checking of primary security documents for authenticity.
19) Post Disbursement review of loans.
20) Customer Relationship and Customer Grievance/Complaint Redressal.
21) Verification of Compliance With KYC / AML Guidelines.
22) Monitoring of the process of collection of post dated cheques.
23) Adequacy of Recovery Proceedings prior to initiating actions under SARFESI Act.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply by filling up the enclosed bio data form and send it to the below address in a sealed cover mentioning the POST CODE on the envelope: General Manager (HR) Repco Home Finance Limited Corporate Office 3rd Floor, Alexander SquareNew No. 2/Old No. 34 & 35 Sardar Patel Road, Guindy Chennai- 600 032 The applications as per format and as per the process mentioned above shall reach the addressee on or before 10th March 2015. Applications received in any other format or after due date shall not be considered. The Company reserves the right to accept / reject any /all applications and keep the all/ some vacancies unfilled without assigning any reason or even abandon the recruitment process.Job Details Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Technical Interview Questions Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs