Company Name : Aris Global
Experience : 2 – 4 yrs.
· Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Masters or Bachelors degree in software-related technology
· 2 to 4 years testing experience
Skills : (Technical Skill / Non Technical Skills)
Working knowledge of object-oriented systems, application testing & database systems
Ability to handle test assignments independently
Working knowledge of Querying with SQL
Non Technical Skills:
Developed level of expertise in verbal and written communication skills
Competencies : (Competencies requirement for the candidate to perform the task)
· Good Communication Skills
· Customer satisfaction focus
· Updated on industry trends and happenings
Personal Traits: (Personality attributes required like initiative, perseverance, problem solving, critical thinking, etc.)
· Positive attitude
· Analytical and problem solving skills
· Initiative and commitment
Roles & Responsibility : (Main areas of responsibility and roles to be performed)
· Understand the task as per customer requirements in consultation with the relevant managers. Adhere to the testing standards
· Design and prepare the test case documents to meet the test requirements of the tasks assigned.
· Test the software as per the test case document and complete the required documentation for the work done. (Report Defects in DTS)
· Contribute to the objectives of the project by achieving the project specific goals with respect to – schedule, efforts, bugs, process compliance etc.
· Build competencies in:
Domain and Products assigned
Identified New Technology areas
· Maintain and update the daily timesheet as per the work assigned
· Actively participate and contribute in the team meetings.
· Communicates the following to reporting manager :
Completion of work
Any persistent difficulties faced
· Suggest alternative solutions to the problems proactively
· Ability to take up the role of the test coordinator, as required
· Review and analyze the issues reported by the new members and ensure process compliance in the project.
· Train team members on the product and domain and guide new team members.
· Review User Documentation.
· Review the SQL scripts for accuracy.
· Ability to select and apply testing tools appropriately to achieve desired information or results.
· Outline the test requirements in form of test specifications.
· Effectively communicate with others.
· Alert management in time about any significant issue or deviation from schedule during the project.