Integration Framework and Event Automation is a team to support the HP internal solutions (12 solutions in .NET and JAVA domain, with technology involved: Java, .NET, BizTalk, SQL Server, Oracle, UNIX). This is a virtual team with persons in different locations. The working model of the team aligns with the ITIL and HP ITSM, and deliver 247 on-shift support to customers.
You’re expected to work with oversea counterpart to deliver SERVICE to existing solutions and software; you’re also required to have strong background of the technology.NET, SQL Server 2005 to understand the solutionsbusiness level to code level; you’re also required to join testing activities during software development lifecycle on staging environment. Play as technical support engineer for HP services and key component, and your English and Communication skills should be capable to manage technical staff with HP Global Teams; problem solving orientated and process driven.
– Deliver 247 on-shift Application Management Support (on-call duty possible).
– Work with global teams to setup new system environment in regions or to work on the internal customer migrations.
– Manage and resolve the Incidents to restore the running SERVICE to customers.
– Identify and resolve the Problems to reduce the adverse impact to the system and disruption of service.
– Manage UAT testing and verification; Deploy new changes and releases to production with fully testing and preparation.
– Manage and maintain the Service Level Agreements by developing proper reports.
– Manage and conduct the Service Continuity by setting up Disaster Recovery environment and process.
– Manage and execute the Application Releases.
– Provide cross training to other teams.
– Deliver regular operation activities, including updates, installation, monitoring, availability, capacity, security review and etc.
– Minimum Educational Qualification: Degree/Diploma in Engineering or Science in 10+2+3/10+2+4 pattern.
– Minimum of 2-3 years of IT experience in a global 24×7 support environment.
– Experience in .NET 2.0 or higher version and prefer to have the development experience (2+ years)
– Visual Studio Team Foundation experience is preferred
– Experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Programming and Administration (1~2 years)
– Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006 experience is preferred
– Familiar with IIS 6.0 or higher version and its Configuration (2+ years)
– Experience in Microsoft AppFabric, WCF and WF (1~2 years)
– Basic skills on Microsoft Windows Server 2003
– Excellent English communication skills – written and spoken
– Ability to motivate, influence and grow team members
– Self Starter
– Able to take action based on high level direction