V.O Chidambaranar Port Trust hiring Chief Medical Officer@Tuticorin (T.N.)
Company :V.O Chidambaranar Port Trust
Website : www.vocport.gov.in
Job Role : Chief Medical Officer
Eligibility : MBBS/MS/MD
Experience : Experienced
Salary : Rs.43,200 – Rs.66,000/- p.m
Job Location : Tuticorin (T.N.)
Last Date : 09 Mar 2015
V.O.Chidambaranar Port is located strategically close to the East-West International sea routes on the South Eastern coast of India at latitude 8o 45’N and longitude 78o 13’E. Located in the Gulf of Mannar, with Sri Lanka on the South East and the large land mass of India on the West, V.O.Chidambaranar Port is well sheltered from the fury of storms and cyclonic winds. The port is operational round the clock all through the year.
Applications are invited from eligible Officers of Major Port Trusts, Central Government, Autonomous Bodies, State Governments, Public Sector Undertakings who possess the prescribed qualifications, experience and satisfy other conditions as mentioned in the Recruitment Rules (enclosed) for filling up of the post of Chief Medical Officer(Class-I)(Head of Department) in V.O. Chidambaranar Port Trust in the Scale of pay of Rs. 43200-66000 (Pre-revised: Rs.18500-23900) on deputation basis.
The total emoluments at the initial pay scale will be Rs.1,13,620/- (approx.)(Basic pay: Rs.43200/-+ IDA Rs.39316/- + Cafeteria @47% Rs.20304+ NPA @25% – Rs. 10,800/-). The normal period of deputation is three years. The application format may be downloaded from the Port’s Website. Application, as per the prescribed Proforma, received from the Officers, who satisfy the Recruitment Rules, may be forwarded along with the following documents, to the undersigned on or before 09.03.2015.
1. Photo copy of ACRs of the applicant for the last five years duly attested (not below the rank of Deputy HOD on each page).
2. Photo copy of all educational qualification Certificates duly attested.
3. No objection Certificate of respective Organisation.
4. Undertaking of the applicant not to withdraw, if selected.
5. To ensure the veracity of the University certificates, the recognition of the Degree certificates obtained by the candidates, Genuineness of Caste Certificates and Vigilance clearance in the prescribed form as per Ministry’s letter No. A-12022/10/2005- PE-I, dated 27.08.2010 (copy enclosed).
6. Certificate to be given by the Head of Office as prescribed in the application along with Vigilance Clearance.
7. Three copies of recent colour passport size photographs.