BNP Paribas Hiring Experienced Software Quality Analyst @ Mumbai
Company Name : BNP Paribas
Location : Mumbai
Experience : 3 – 7 yrs.
Job Expectations & Responsibilities:
1. Publish / Recommend KPIs and Dashboards (Strategic, Tactical and Operational).
2. Ensure that Key risks in the testing process are identified and managed.
3. Support/Coach Project/Application Test Managers, Testers in implementing applicable policies and standards.
4. Participate in the project Lessons Learnt performed at project closure.
5. Contribute to the Test Process Improvement activities, ensuring thatresults of test reviews are analysed and improvements prioritised and addressed.
1. Evaluate the projects/application testing through periodic reviews and conduct audits to guarantee the compliance of processes and products with regard to the reference document.
2. Ensure the enforcement of defined quality control points, along with timely escalation of any non-conformity, and follow up of the corrective actions until closure.
3. Provide regular assessment and measurement of Quality Assurance practices, activities and outputs.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
• QA Certification (desirable)
1. Strong knowledge of test processes and execution techniques
2. Experience of operating industry standard IT Governance practices and standards
3. Exposure to Various Project Lifecycle (Agile and Waterfall).
4. A strong track record of delivery within a structured project environment
5. Strong Exposure to CMMI, TMMI Models is a must.
6. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications including Excel and Visio
7. Strong communication skills and experience in liaising with and influencing managers
1. Good communication & articulation skills (verbal & written).
2. Good team player.
3. Good problem solving skills.
4. Must be a self starter and ability to consult projects.