Steria Walk-In for Associate/Senior Associate@Chennai
Company : Steria India Ltd
Website : www.steria.com
Job Role : Associate/Senior Associate
Eligibility : BCom/BBA/MCom
Experience : 0 – 1 Year
Walk-In Date : 02 Mar 2015
Walk-In Time : 10:00 AM – 02:00 PM
Job Location : Chennai
Steria delivers IT enabled business services and is the trusted transformation partner for private and public sector organisations across the globe. By combining in depth understanding of our clients’ businesses with expertise in IT and business process outsourcing, we take on our clients’ challenges and develop innovative solutions to address them efficiently and profitably. Through our highly collaborative consulting style, we work with our clients to transform their business, enabling them to focus on what they do best. Our 20,000 people, working across 16 countries, support the systems, services and processes that make today’s world turn, touching the lives of millions around the globe each day.
– Process work in line with agreed procedures, business rules or scripts Processing work could include making calls, answering telephone, emails, queries, taking messages or processing transactions.
– Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output.
– Process work to the defined level of quality.
– Resolve queries and escalate as necessary (i.e. a team leader/manager/other group) and log if appropriate.
– To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis.
– Distribute information and when required, work to the other team members or groups.
– Identify and suggest areas of improvement.
– Maintain and update information held on a data base or manually.
– Support line management on any additional admin when required.
– Liaise with internal/external clients.
– Print/post data/reports/invoices daily.
– Maintain records for audit purposes.
– Ensure deadlines are met.
– Good written and verbal communication skills.
– Willingness to work in shifts.
– MS Office skills.
– Should have an Good Accounting/Analytical and Problem solving skills.
– Should have a Good working knowledge in MS Excel and MS office applications.
– Good communication skills in oral and written.
G2/2, SIPCOT IT Park, Siruseri,
Old Mahabalipuram Road(OMR), Chennai.
Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Technical Interview Questions Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs