Website : www.microland.co.in
Job Role : Technical Support Associate
Eligibility : Any Degree
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Across India
Microland”s Infrastructure Management Service (IMS) is a time-tested and proven service offering focused on reducing your operational costs and ensuring maximized availability and performance of your IT. We have gained enormous process and operations maturity through a decade plus of experience in delivering onsite services to a host of customers across the globe. The experience gained from designing, building, and managing IT infrastructure solutions on heterogeneous platforms has been leveraged to provide this service to our global customer base.
– Answering calls ( Phone , Emails).
– Handling customer query & Troubleshooting issues.
– Documenting Cases in ticketing tool.
– Handling Irate Customer.
– Resolve customer issue to their satisfaction.
– Meet SLA / KRA.
– Adhere to Schedules.
– Process Adherence.
– Follow escalation process.
– Company Policy Adherence (Compliance & Statutory Requirement).
– Team Player.
– Adhere to Company Policies.
Basic Computer Knowledge (H/W & Networking).
15 WPM (Words per minute) Typing Speed with Accuracy of 80%.
Good Communication Skills (On a scale of 1 5, 2-3 minimum).
Should be fluent in Hindi communication skills (On a Scale of 15, 3+ minimum).