Company : Oracle Corporation
Location : Bengaluru / Bangalore
Applications Developer 2-150003MX
Oracle’s Applications User Experience team of over 120 people brings together some of the world’s best designers and usability engineers. We create the user experience for the next generation of enterprise applications to help our customers grow their business and our users become more productive. We work primarily on AJAX-based applications that leverage the latest from Web 2.0 (blogs, wikis, social networks), desktop integration (widgets, gadgets, mini-apps), and mobile devices.
As a member of the User Experience team, you may develop user profiles, with emphasis on human error control, display issues, visual interaction, physical manipulation and task and objective analyses.
· Translate user stories into defined specifications and inspire the development team to develop the right product
· Under the direction of Management and Sr. Interaction Designers, develop and maintain wire frames, design mockups, usage scenarios, prototypes, specifications, navigation maps and other design documents.
· Produce highly usable and best-in-class designs for web and mobile environments.
· Define innovative user interfaces and interaction styles which result in improved user productivity
· One to Three years of industry experience designing interactive applications in collaboration with product teams
· Bachelor’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction or Design-related discipline
· Basic understanding of jQuery, HTML and CSS as this informs good UI design
· Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Fireworks, and Illustrator
· Attention to detail
· High degree of creativity, interaction design and problem solving ability
· Passionate drive to design the best user experience in the world
· Demonstrated ability to react and respond positively to changing requirements based on user feedback, usability tests and executive review
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong Portfolio is a must
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform detailed design based on provided high level design specifications. Assist in system planning, scheduling and implementation. Build enhancements (including new product features) and resolve bugs. Build and execute unit test and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Interact with QA and porting engineering about problems in the code.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
Apply Now Reference : fresherstask.com