Company : IBM
Location : Bengaluru / Bangalore
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
India Software Labs (ISL) is one of IBM’s premier product development and innovation centers in the world. ISL focuses on developing products, technology and solutions for IBM’s Software Group. It delivers innovations and thought leadership that drive significant revenues for the IBM Company.
ISL contributes to IBM’s software portfolio across the following domains:
• Smarter Analytics
• Social Business
• Big Data
• Application Integration
• Smarter Cities
• Business Process
• Smarter Commerce
• Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure
• Expert Integrated Systems
STG Development Alliances enables technology hardware vendors and partners to utilize the world class engineering design and test expertise within STG. The design and test services we provide help our technology-based clients reduce their costs and time to market for their solutions, and can validate their compatibility in various IBM IT environments.
IBM’s Systems and Technology group is global leader in Servers and Storage systems. The IBM India Storage Lab is located in the prime IT Park at Pune. Teams at India Storage Lab are particularly involved in design and development of Storage Systems and working on key technologies in the areas of Storage Clouds, network protocols, File Systems, Storage Virtualization, Storage Volume Controllers, De-duplication technology, system management and security for storage. The Lab’s vision of continuing technological leadership depends on its excellent and highly skilled people. The Lab employs people who are driven by a passionate commitment to innovation, technical leadership and who enjoy to be a part of a team. The Lab has well-defined growth plans for its employees to build their strong long-term careers.
• Internship at Silicon Solutions Engineering. Candidate should be familiar with digital fundamentals and CMOS design fundamental. Should have basic knowledge about the Physical design place and route flow.
• Candidate should be able to understand the design requirement and its implementation as per Physical design. You should be able to use EDA tools and other required software for performing the required tasks.
• Key responsibilities include but not limited to understanding the environment to be used for physical design implementation, Execute test case through Place and route flow and compare results at each stage to ensure quality.
• You are required to document the work done, adhere to the policies and practices followed, participate in reviews, update on the weekly status, adhere to schedule, contact the right people and seek help only to understanding the task.
• A thorough review of the work done by the candidate will be initiated as and when required.
• You should be self driven and should be enthusiastic to work.
Skills: Good knowledge of digital basics, CMOS design fundamentals, basic understanding of place and route to implement different stages of physical design flow like Placement/Clock tree/Routing etc. Knowledge of EDA tools is a plus.