Rolta India Limited SAP HANA DBA @ Mumbai
Company Name : Rolta India Limited
Location : Mumbai
Experience : 2 – 10 yrs.
SAP HANA Administrator: To be part of our Global Remote SAP Managed Services Team. Candidate should be technically sound in SAP HANA ADMIN, should have an exposure to HANA DB administration (architecture / in memory concept) should possess good communication and interpersonal skill and should be a good team player
: The SAP HDB Administrator should be responsible for the management of the HANA environment. The SAP HANA Administrator responsibilities include configuring, monitoring, tuning, and troubleshooting the SAP HDB environment for an ongoing support as well as maintenance of HANA system. The SAP HANA DB Administrator is responsible for the installation, upgrade, backup and recovery of HANA systems.
A key area of responsibility is the documentation and steady state support of the existing SAP HANA DB environment and work with IT and business units to modernize the DB environment.
The SAP DB Administrator must possess the ability to analyze situations and provide problem resolution. Excellent written and oral communication skills are a requirement.
Maintaining multiple SAP instances that comprise the SAP environment (development, test, training and production).
· 24×7 Hana DB operational Support (Database and Infrastructure/Server)
· Knowledge on HANA appliance, sizing, system installation and setup.
· In depth Knowledge of architecture and in memory computing.
· Monitoring (Performance, Resource utilization �” CPU, Memory, Network,Space, Services, Alerts)
· Execute System upgrade and patching activities
· Configure and optimize the performance of SAP HANA environments
· Database / Log Backups
· Database restore / recovery
· Root Cause Analysis
· Database / Infrastructure / Server Software update
· System Replication (DR)
· Configuration Changes (Add/Remove nodes, system, database, server, network)
· DB Failover (HA)
· Data Management / Refreshes
· Performance Tuning
· New database / instance creation
· New Monitoring Implementations
· User / Roles / Security Management
· Database Audit Management
· Capacity / Sizing Review
· Batch Process / sessions / threads monitoring
• Knowledge on BODS and SLT
Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Technical Interview Questions Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs