Company :Microchip Technology India Private Limited
Website : www.microchip.com
Job Role : Trainee Engineer
Eligibility : Bachelor’s Degree
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Chennai
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller, mixed-signal, analog and Flash-IP solutions, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.
Trainee Engineer – Design – (2 Positions)
· Micro-architecture and Design.
· Implementation in Verilog, System Verilog, VHDL and Block Level Verification.
· Static Timing Analysis and Closure.
· Design for Testability, Power Estimation.
· Mapping design to FPGA and Pre-silicon Validation.
Trainee Engineer – Verification – (2 Positions)
· Contribute to Block level test case generation.
· Participate in Block level test environment design & implementation.
· Continuous knowledge accumulation on basic to increasingly complex design blocks such as Memory controllers, Bus interfaces, Networking protocol standards.
· Participate in chip level test environment implementation.
· Participate in test plan creation for block level – moving towards participation in chip level test plan.
· To gain knowledge on various test bench environments using Verilog/System Verilog & and to participate in their development.
Trainee Engineer – CAD (3 Positions)
· To perform full chip / block level Physical design activities on Complex SOCs (USB Hubs, Wireless audio SOCs etc.) and Mixed signal ASIC’s.
· To perform chip level layout integration, Timing closure, IR drop analysis and chip level verification.
· To perform Physical design automation – includes block IP integration checks, Standard cell validation and support.
· To perform full chip Physical design on 55nm TSMC / Global and work on Low power designs.
· Learn existing Microchip Physical design and methodologies and contribute toward improvements.
Trainee Engineer – Software (2 Positions)
· Firmware development for different ASICs / Customer product.
· PC Tools development/Software development kits (SDK).
· Low level device drivers for different peripherals like USB, Ethernet, I2C, SPI, etc.
· FPGA / Post silicon validation of new core and peripherals.
· Development of automated validation PC tools & Labview based automation.
· Documentation – Design document, Test plan, Test reports and User manuals.
· Design and development of customer demo & silicon validation boards.
More details Reference : fresherstask.com
Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Technical Interview Questions Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs