Website : www.marvell.com
Job Role : ASIC Design Engineer
Eligibility : BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Experience : 2 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
Founded in 1995, Marvell Technology Group Ltd. has operations worldwide and more than 7,000 employees. Marvell’s U.S. operating subsidiary is based in Santa Clara, California and Marvell has international design centers located in China, Europe, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan and the U.S. A leading fabless semiconductor company, Marvell ships over one billion chips a year. Marvell’s expertise in microprocessor architecture and digital signal processing, drives multiple platforms including high volume storage solutions, mobile and wireless, networking, consumer and green products. World class engineering and mixed-signal design expertise helps Marvell deliver critical building blocks to its customers, giving them the competitive edge to succeed in today’s dynamic market.
• Understanding of Functional Requirement Specifications.
• Creation and maintenance of design specifications & documentation.
• Micro-Architecture definition of design.
• Verilog/VHDL RTL coding [FSM, Complex Datapath/Control Path Designs].
• RTL design of video processing algorithms.
• Block/System-level Functional and logical Verification.
• Logic Synthesis (using Design-Compiler or equivalent).
• Formal Verification (using Conformal or equivalent).
• Static Timing Analysis (using Primetime or Encounter Timing System).
• DFT Techniques.
• Good Communication Skills.
BE/BTech/ME/MTech in Electrical/Electronics/Communications/Image processing or a related technical discipline; with at least 2 year’s of ASIC design and verification experience.
• Understanding of SoC Designs.
• Low power design methodology & techniques.
• Perl, Tcl, or Unix shell script.
• FPGA experience.
More details Reference : fresherstask.com
Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Technical Interview Questions Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs