Company Name : Hewlett-Packard
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 0 – 1 yrs.
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations ofsizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
At HP, we live for the big idea, the next great discovery. “Invent” is more than a word: it’s who we are. Our innovations in the key strategic areas of Big Data, Cloud, Mobility, and Security help shape the technology industry. Everything we do, we do to make technology more practical, usable, and valuable to our customers. Are you ready to give your career the boost it deserves?
INTRODUCTION TO ROLE
As a Technical Consultant, you will work on projects delivering technical value and expertise to HP’s large customer base rightthe start. You will have the opportunity to lead and/or take part in the design and delivery of technology solutions tailored to meet customers’ needs. You will also directly support customers on technical challenges, expanding your own technical knowledge and investing in building and maintaining effective customer relationships. Customer satisfaction will be your top priority. This is a roleyou will be valued for your creativity, excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to innovate and communicate clearly, and your attention to detail. Aligning with HP’s technical career path, HP offers you both vertical and horizontal growth in engineering, IT, and services.
• Deliver best-in-class solutions to solve customer business challenges
• Take part in projects to deliver technical value and expertise to HP’s large customer base, providing technical systems management support, delivering part of a detailed technical design, and/or contributing to the design of technical solutions for customer environments
• Work independently or across teams to establish and maintain excellent customer relationships
• Participate in a chosen technical community or profession to continuously expand your technical knowledge, business acumen, and professional network
• Bachelor’s degree (completed prior to start date) in computer science, computing, computer systems integration, computer security, engineering, or related fields
• Up to one year of experience in a relevant role or an internship
• Passion for technology
• Eager, quick learner with strong team-work spirit
• Excellent oral and written English communication skills
• Leadership experience at university and/or participation in extracurricular activities in student organizations and/or community service
• Knowledge of and/or experience with some of the following: Check Point , Cloud, Automation, Scripting, use of databases, F5, Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, Lync Server, Virtualization (desktop and server), Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, HP Storage, HP-UX, RedHat Linux, Security, Networking, McAfee product suite